/dev/audio?

Hi!

I've just thought of writing a /dev/audio for MiNT. Before I try(!) to do so,
I'd like to know if there's any need for that, and, if so, what specifications
will be useful. Or did anybody already did that?

Awaiting your answers...

Ciao

Thomas

--
| Thomas Binder (IRCNick: Gryf)                | "It all seems so stupid, it |