MiNT suggestion: get/setauid() get/setgroups()

 Hello again...

 I'm currently implementing the getauid/setauid system calls to MiNT, and I
know someone who is working on the supplementary group calls getgroups/set-
groups. I know there're people outside thinking security under MiNT is a
joke, but first you'll never get it if you don't try and second someone
might like the functionality of a user belonging to several groups.

 All I want to ask here is if anything speaks against me wanting to reserve
the new GEMDOS calls 0x140-0x143 for this. Not that it would be a problem to
change them, but why not be polite? :-)

ciao,
TeSche
--
Torsten Scherer (Schiller, TeSche...)
Faculty of Technology, University of Bielefeld, Germany, Europe, Earth...