farewell

Folks,

It was more than two years ago that this list started, mostly because I got
sick of people sending me the same perl port for mint.  I think mint was
back in version 0.92 or something.  The original list started of pretty small,
with only 9-10 people, but more coming in every day.

Today, the list has close to 140 something people on it, from all over the planet.

(here's some rough stats:

53 *.de
22 *.edu
8 *.au
10 *.se
15 *.com
13 *.uk
1 *.fi
10 *.fr
1 *.mil
5 *.ca
2 *.net
3 *.ch
1 *.gov
6 *.no
5 *.nl
1 *.dk
2 *.us
1 *.at

+ atari and the terminator gang......
)

Anyhow, I just wanted to say farewell as I essentially lost net access (well,
it'll just be a long distance call, but not one I'll make too frequently).
It was a pleasure working with you all.

Mickey Boyd has starting reading this list, so requests to move mint related
software may directed to him from now on.  (boydm@a.a.u.e).

Cheers,
Jeff