Re: MinixFS/crashing Falcons

> Running MultiTOS or MiNT/GEM/TOSwin causes the AES to crash after (eg:) 3 mins
> or less :-(((
>
> I'm reduced to using a single console at the moment, if I run MiNT. I could do
> better on my STe !!
>
> Simon.

I found that the latest beta-AES is dying almost at once with the
newest patches to mint. Don't know exactly which patch that caused
this to happen, because I have been using emacs as my window-manager
for the last couple of weeks...
Anyway, this AES also had troubles before. I had to leave out
-DONLY_030 and *had to have* -DDEBUG_INFO enabled. I wonder why...

Lets just hope that Eric gets some time off Jaguar (or whatever he
is busy with), so that he can gather the latest patches, and hopefully come
out with a new AES as well...

Erling