Re: ytalk302-01 upload...

> > I`ve just uploaded version 01 of my port of ytalk 3.0.2 for MiNT and
> >MiNTNET to ftp.uni-muenster.de. (...)
>
> Please upload this to micros.hensa.ac.uk into
> incoming/atari-mint

 Ok, it's now both there and on a.a.u.e. Btw: I've noticed that my version
02 ports of ftp/ftpd and ncftp175 haven't yet been moved out of the New
directory on a.a.u.e, can someome please do that? Otherwise they'll soon
be overrun by version 03, which I'm currently preparing and is going to fix
another small bug in reading the .netrc and will contain a check in ftpd to
determine whether the MiNT it runs on has the Pseteuid patch or not... :-)

ciao,
TeSche
--
Torsten Scherer (Schiller, TeSche...)
Faculty of Technology, University of Bielefeld, Germany, Europe, Earth...