Re: ytalk302-01 upload...

  > > I`ve just uploaded version 01 of my port of ytalk 3.0.2 for MiNT and
  > >MiNTNET to ftp.uni-muenster.de. (...)
  >
  > Please upload this to micros.hensa.ac.uk into
  > incoming/atari-mint

   Ok, it's now both there and on a.a.u.e. Btw: I've noticed that my version
  02 ports of ftp/ftpd and ncftp175 haven't yet been moved out of the New
  directory on a.a.u.e, can someome please do that? Otherwise they'll soon
  be overrun by version 03, which I'm currently preparing and is going to fix
  another small bug in reading the .netrc and will contain a check in ftpd to
  determine whether the MiNT it runs on has the Pseteuid patch or not... :-)

I've moved these files. I'm a little out of touch right now, on a business
trip and away from home. Still need to get Psigintr patches into the current
megapatch process...
  -- Howard