From: Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.north.de>
Subject: more diffs...

bios.c: sleep() can also wake up because of signals
	(restart it in this case)

**************************************
From: Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.north.de>

pipefs.c: we don't need to "pipe->rsel=0;" any longer

**************************************
From: Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.north.de>
Subject: Re: MiNT 1.10 re-sync

dosfile.c dosmem.c filesys.c mem.c mem.h proto.h: sticky text/fragmentation
	megapatch...  does a few things:

. if F_ALTLOAD|F_SHTEXT look at F_MINALT bits to see how much memory
the new process needs and free sticky text regions if necessary, all
F_MINALT bits set (0xf0000000) means `as much as you can get'
. execv..() frees the old process memory before allocating the new ones,
and so no longer leaves holes in your memory map.  this took a few
ugly hacks but i think its worth it :)  the only visible change should
be when exec'ing a damaged binary the process gets killed, fixing that
would require reading executables twice.
. check the sticky bit, just making everything sharable sticky still got
me too much `out of memory's...  and free sticky text regions after disk
changes or if open() would otherwise fail.
. also free no more sticky text regions then necessary in alloc, and
some other small changes.

 the sticky bit is of course chmod +t.  (if your /bin/sh still is on
GEMDOS change it now... :)  and then see you no longer need _shell_p.)