Re: mint mega patch 4

Hello!

Last week I downloaded and applied all the mega patches collected by
Michael, but there is still the problem that the resulting mint
makes the multitos aes be very instable. To be more precisely, after
a very short time using the viewer, the screen process seems to hang
after clicking on some window component (it stays down after releasing
the button). When I then press cntrl-w to close the window and
press alt-m to open the console window of Gemini in order to run
ps and kill (the viewer is still in memory), the window opens, but
then Gemini hangs before making a menu_tnormal call (the extra menu
stays highlighted).
So what could it be? This does not happen with my older version which
is a fairly patched mint 1.10, but the applied patches are not very
recent.

Regards,
Ulrich

--
| Ulrich Kuehn  | Internet:                  | Life is uncertain --  |