MiNTOS Release 1.4 now available.

>I recompiled init and login with the MiNT library PL44. I don't use
>PL45 because of the bug with baserel and strerror, where nobody helped
>me after I asked a while ago.

Sorry about that...this has been fixed in PL46 (available soon I
hope).  I don't usually send out patches for particular problems (but
people are always free to ask me if a particular problem has been
resolved yet, and for the fix, if any.)

Change the definition of "nullstr" near the top of strerror.c so that
it is const, and you will be able to compile a working -mbaserel
version of PL45.

It should read something like:

static const char nullstr[] = "unknown error";

Cheers,
entropy

Personal mail:      entropy@gnu.ai.mit.edu
MiNT library mail:  entropy@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu