Re: Mint 1.10 Slow??

Hi !

THe Medusa should be much cheaper to sell more 040 Ataris
and they should try a 68060, too !!

I've read the new 68060 is out !!! You can buy it for the Amiga !!!
So you could substitute the 68040 by a 68060 ??!!! FOr DTP & EIP
this makes much sense !!! (Calamus SL, DA's, Cranach  etc... !!!)

But the future should be Power Atari based on RISC Chips !!!

Perhaps somebody could port MiNT to a RISC & make a GEM compatible Desktop
for it !!! A MagC! Port for a RISC would be great, too ! I hope Atari is going
to do this soon !!! Then they could just port GEM to a RISC machine  !!!!
They have all sources & licences !! ;-)

This would be the best !!! The Jaguar seems to be a good machine & there even
licenses for PC boards with Jaguar technology !! With these money Atari could
 pay the next generation !!! : Power Ataris RISC based !!!

Commodore tried to use the money they didn't had & this was the end ...

Power Ataris (RISC !)  without the price would be right concept for the
future !!

Bye :-) Let's hope the best !!!
Abot Software we can't complain !!! There is enough new software !!!
New hardware is needed !!!! What about the Eagle 040 ??? Just alive ????