Re: TT/Falcon SCSI device

To: mint@atari.archive.umich.edu

  Reschke@goedel.Uni-Muenst,
  In a message on 11 August, to Mint-Request@terminator.R, wrote :

rT> My CDROM ioctls have been posted to this list long ago and now are sittin
rT> on a.a.u.e and ftp.uni-muenster.de (cdbind01.zoo). There are at least
rT> two commercial cdrom drivers which use these.

Hmm, I remember you posted a note where you said that you would post them,
but I never received the actual ioctl()s. Strange.
Anyway, thanks for the ftp-address.

rT> I've done TAPE ioctls, but as my driver is only experimental, i didn't
rT> publish them. If you wan't to see them, say so.

Well, it doesn't matter if the driver is experimental, only the ioctl()
defines should matter - so the devices will be compatible.

rT> [I think they all belong into the MiNT lib headers].

I very much agree !

rT> --
rT> Julian F. Reschke, Hensenstr. 142, D-48161 Muenster
rT>  eMail: reschke@math.uni-muenster.de jr@ms.maus.de

Erling
---
 ~ ATP/Unix 1.40 ~ This is my tagline.