Re: TT/Falcon SCSI device

> Would like:
>
> 	Hints on what ioctl()'s to use for different operations.
> 	Are there any standards that someone could send me ?
> 		(Tapedev:
> 			Selecting block-size, rewinding, etc
> 		 Scsidev:
> 			Sending commands
> 			Sending options (sleep time between commands, etc)
> 		 Cdrom:
> 			Selecting block-size
> 			Eject
> 			Lock
> 			Audio commands, etc
> 		)

My CDROM ioctls have been posted to this list long ago and now are sitting
on a.a.u.e and ftp.uni-muenster.de (cdbind01.zoo). There are at least
two commercial cdrom drivers which use these.

I've done TAPE ioctls, but as my driver is only experimental, i didn't
publish them. If you wan't to see them, say so.

[I think they all belong into the MiNT lib headers].

Julian F. Reschke, Hensenstr. 142, D-48161 Muenster
 eMail: reschke@math.uni-muenster.de jr@ms.maus.de