Re: Splitting mintsourcen

Eric R. Smith wrote:

> I don't think it's necessary to split the MiNT source code up
> at this time (certainly not for 1.11, which is far too late
> already!)

Does this mean, 1.11-RELEASE will be ot these days?

Okay, but please rename some of the files using uppercase letters
(e.g.  Makefile, COPYING, etc.). And please remove those CRs from the
source before distributing.

> In fact, splitting the source code might actually make things
> *harder* to find; it's much easier to type 'fgrep foo *.[ch]'
> than to try to guess which directories might use foo...

The provided solution would require "fgrep foo */*.[ch]". I do not
think this is really "harder", since it's possible to do a "fgrep foo
drivers/*".

Just my $0.02.

Bye,
Knarf
--
    Frank Bartels    |      UUCP/ZModem: + 49 89 5469593       | MiNT is
knarf@nasim.cube.net | Login: nuucp Index: /pub/ls-lR.nasim.gz | Now TOS!