Re: Advice on MiNT1.12 problems^M

Hi,

Steve Woodford wrote:

> Greetings chaps,

[...]
> Question one: Does MiNTnet 0.70 support those aspects of the protocol
>               which seem to be missing?

I'm running MiNT-Net since 0.53, never had an problems with ftp.

> 	MiNT1.12 hangs and sometimes bombs on startup. I assume there's
> 	a simple fix. Any clues?

Probably the problems are caused by your accellerator!?

> PS. Anyone got 'sendmail' and it's 'smtpd' counterpart ported to
>     MiNT yet? I've got the BSD44 source and am part-way through a
>     port, but do let me know if I'm re-inventing the wheel...

Diffs for smail-3.1.28 came across the list a few weeks ago. I already
made smtp mail with that, but normally I run smail via uux.

cu, michi
--
* Michael Plonus                              michi@pluto.ping.de         *
* D-44143 Dortmund                        Michael_Plonus@do2.maus.ruhr.de *