mh-mint-1.12h3

I've put up a new re-sync patch...

Some notes:

In order to get this out of the door more quickly, I decided not to
include the trailing slashes patches in this release (neither
Juergen's nor Andreas');  I'll have to track down the problems I've
been having with them later.

You'll notice that I switched from .tar.gz to .zoo for the full
binary/source releases; this is to make them more accessable for
newbies.

This is a perfect opportunity to thank those volunteers who will
upload this release to other sites.  Thanks!!

(Should I send this announce message to any other channels besides
this mailing list?  Any comments?)

After my .sig are the last few commit messages.

Now available via ftp from ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de:

    pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.12h2-1.12h3-diffs.gz
        Diffs against the kernel patched up to the last megapatch

    pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.12-1.12h3-diffs.gz
        Diffs against the virgin 1.12 kernel.

I've also put up complete binary and source releases of MH-MiNT 1.12h3:

    pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mh-mint-1.12h3-bin.zoo
    pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mh-mint-1.12h3-src.zoo

You can also get this via email by sending a message to
ftpmail@ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de containing something like this in the
message body:

    send pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.12h2-1.12h3-diffs.gz

Bye,
Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de