Re: MiNTlib pl46: UTC vs. local time

Andreas Schwab writes:

> If you want to set your hardware clock to UTC, f.ex. to ease the
> coordination with other OS's like Linux, here are patches to the MiNT
> library to treat the time from GEMDOS as UTC instead of local time.

hey i have an idea :)  should we add this to UNIXMODE?  (most of) its
(UNIXMODEs) defaults will be binary-configurable in 47 anyway so this
should cause no problems?

 and another idea:  should the kernel be changed to know about local
time and return that for TOS domain processes?  for those old
source-less binaries you cannot just re-link...

 cheers
	Juergen
--
J"urgen Lock / nox@jelal.hb.north.de / UUCP: ..!uunet!unido!uniol!jelal!nox