Mint-X

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I've been trying to get Mint-X running
on my Falcon 4MB running Mint 1.12h2, MintNet 0.70. The X server appears to
start up and I get the background and the mouse pointer but then it just exits
with the message "Waiting for X server to shutdown". Does anyone know what
might be going wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew.

|   Andrew Ng (Software Engineer)                                             |
|   Divison Ltd                      Tel: +44 (0)454 615554                   |
|   19 Apex Court                    Fax: +44 (0)454 615532                   |
|   Woodlands                                                                 |
|   Almondsbury                                                               |
|   Bristol BS12 4JT                 Email: nga@division.demon.co.uk          |