Re: virtual consoles

On Wed, 3 May 1995, Chris Herborth wrote:

> I run black in mint.cnf (like exec=u:\usr\local\bin\black) and
> everything is white text on a black background.

I do that. That only changes the main console. All the other consoles
have white backgrounds. When I try to run the program on any of the other
consoles it works for the moment, but when I switch to another one, and
then back I have a white background again.. It might be something
funny with the black program of course.. I coded it quickly with GFA.
Used to work fine ;)

                **           Kristoffer Lawson          **
                **     krlawson@xgw.fi, Setok on IRC    **
                **             Organizations:           **
                **         for more information:        **
                **         kasvua@freenet.hut.fi        **