Re: virtual consoles

In <Pine.LNX.3.91.950504004835.16211A-100000@xgw5.xgw.fi>, Kristoffer Lawson writes:

>I managed to install the binary of the virtual console program (whoa..)
>but it's kinda annoying the way it forces all consoles to have a white
>background. I can run my own black.ttp software to make the background
>black but that only works properly for con00 (or whatever the 'first' one
>is). I can run it on the other ones too, but when I switch back to them
>the background is switched back to white. Anything I can do about this?

I run black in mint.cnf (like exec=u:\usr\local\bin\black) and
everything is white text on a black background.

You could probably put it in rc or one of the other rc scripts before the
virtual console driver starts.

--
 |||  Jaguar 64-bit                    cherborth@semprini.waterloo-rdp.on.ca
/ | \ DO THE MATH                                             Chris Herborth
Backwards-compatibility is crippling the computer industry in the 90's.