AES 4.1 in color Fails with all mh versions

I just got AES 4.1 (no flames please, I'll buy it if it becomes available)
It works perfectly in monochrome, however, if I start it in colour it
crashes. The only way to make it work, is to run Multitos with original
MiNT 1.12. I tried mh-mint-12h2, h3 and freemint, and they all crashed
with new AES in colour (tested with 16 colors on 4MB, TOS 4.04 Falcon)

The symptoms are more or less the same - seconds after the boot is completed
(and the mouse is slightly moved) the mouse disappears, and the whole system
jams tight.

If I use the ALT-cursor method to move the cursor, I get a message about
a hardware memory violation, but it all still jams.

I'm not on the list, so I would appreciate if you could send me e-mail
if you find a fix.

Best regards,
   Matija Grabnar
"My name is Not Important. Not to friends. But you can call me mister Important"
     - Not J. Important
Matija.Grabnar@ijs.si                                 A Slovenian and an Atarian
Josef Stefan Inst. Ljubljana     Stefan's law: the highest power in the Universe
                     I speak for no one but myself.