VTOS-0.1 now available

Hi folks,

Sorry this took so long, I know I promised it weeks ago but you know
how things are when this is only a hobby...

Anyway, version 0.1 VTOS as announce a while back on this list is
available for download from:

	ftp.eskimo.com  /u/b/bug/vtos-0.1.tgz

Sorry this is so far away for folks in Europe, but I've no problems
with it being put on other archive sites.

For those who didn't see the original message, VTOS is a very simple
TOS lookalike which does just enough of a job to run MiNT on a
Motorola 68030 based cpu card (MVME147S). There are more details in
the archive.

Cheers, Steve
PS. Please direct all queries to steve@mctavish.demon.co.uk and
NOT to bug@eskimo.com since poor response time means I don't use