MX records

Kay..informatik.uni-frankfurt.de has no MX records.

Due to a recent change in local network topology, that site is now more
than 30 hops from here. Without an MX host within 30 hops, I cannot mail
you direct. (unless someone wants to volunteer an address for my gateway
machine to use as a fallback MX host (which means the postmaster of the
address would get all the bounced, or dud mail for any of three hundred
users who might missaddess something).

Just letting you know, in case it is within your ability to get an MX
record or two or three added to the entries in your network's DNS.

Dancer