Re: Virtual Memory

--- Begin Message ---
Good luck, and thanks for your contribution!

> 1) As the "mint.cnf" file is loaded after memory and file systems configuration,
>    how can I configure the virtual memory ?

A new configuration file maybe which is loaded well before mint.cnf?

> 2) The handling of the TT RAM by applications and the TOS isn't correct :
>    not be used. So the solution could be to use the Blitter only when the data
>    are in ST-RAM, but we are not the VDI. I also discovered a bug in AES 4.1
>    Desktop : it always loads an application in TT-RAM even if its header
>    indicates that it must be loaded in ST-RAM.

Interesting! Might be a reason for some of the crashes I've seen recently.
Are you talking about the AES developer version which has never been
released officially?

One possible fix might be to use NVDI to switch off the blitter.

  Claus Brod, MDD, HP Boeblingen     Have you hugged your manager today?
--#include <std_disclaimer>----------http://hpbmdd28.bbn.hp.com/~clausb---
   Explicit permission required for distribution in Microsoft Network.

--- End Message ---