Using MiNTNet in Mood (Falcon Doom 'clone') feasible?

I would like to know whether using MiNTNet on to Mood (a free Doom
'clone' for Falcon (see http://rand.thn.htu.se) multiplayer mode would
be feasible. First:

- How much running it under MiNT without any background processes would
slow it down (ie. what is the scheduler overhead)?

- How much overhead would come from using MiNTNet for the multiplayer
mode? (Note: I'm not connected, I use sockdev just for running W :))

The current preference on the list would be to use Midi ports for
communication (like in midimaze I guess), but I'd like to know whether
MiNT / MiNTNet could be used for that because it would support wider
range of h/w and then the midiports could be used for music. Current
Mood is based on DView WAD viewer sources. Texture mapping and bumping
to walls will be added when the french traffic gets back to normal.

It would be nice if you would cc the replies to bad_mood@rand.thn.htu.se
(mailing list).

	- Eero