New (again!) Angband 2.7.9 port

I've ported a newer Angband 2.7.9 to MiNT using Dancer's ncurses port...
rumour has it that it might even support COLOUR now (well, I compiled it
in this time, at least :-).

If you're interested, the URL is http://www.qnx.com/~chrish/Atari/MiNT/
and it's right at the top of the page.

No Borg in this one, since it seemed pretty brain-damaged...  Wizard
Mode isn't there, either, eveh though the game will let you activate
it...

Enjoy!  And yes, I do plan on doing a normal TOS version and maybe even
a GEM version soon.

--
Chris Herborth, R&D Technical Writer       Arcane  Dragon     chrish@qnx.com