Re: Mint X11 question...

Juergen suggested (in private email) that I had a loopback
problem, which of course, was true.  I was using bad or outdated
ifconfig and route binaries, which took me a while to figure
out... anyway, my MiNTnet setup is peachy keen now.

Unfortunately, X still won't start. I still get the same old
error message about being unable to set the font path, and even
in debug mode I don't get any additional information as to why
that is the case. I'd use a deeper debug mode, but is there a
way to capture the output to a file? It's rather hard to follow
on the screen.

I'm very grateful for all the help I have gotten so far. If
nothing else, at least I sorted out my MiNTnet setup...  if you
have any more suggestions wrt X, I'm all ears...

Yves