Re: Mint X11 question...

|Now I get: waiting for X server to respond...  and waiting...
|and waiting...  For some reason it seems to expect the X server
|to be on a remote host (belonging to my ISP), which does not run
|an X server. I lacked the time today to try and find out why.

When I tried X on MiNT I didn't get that.. This seems again you have
a misconfiguration in your network.. As the server do not seems to
appear on localhost, it would be nice to know which host it is trying
to laucnh the X server on..
Does the debug messages from MiNTNet say?

Stéphane

--
  Stephane Boisson   | 11, rue de la Garenne | Falcon030/MiNT, MacIIci, Un*x
boisson@worldnet.net |  92310 Sevres FRANCE  |   TCP/IP, XWindow, C, 680x0

"Le cerveau s'use que si l'on ne s'en sert pas"