Re: MiNT Computing!

If someone could add something to Linux that would allow TOS/GEM execution,
then all bases would be covered and MiNT could finally rest in peace.  My
system is basically a MIDI/Desktop Video Falcon system and I don't want to
give up running those apps which rely on Gem and TOS.  I believe that it would
be possible to take the research done on creating STonX for Linux on the PC
and creating a binary subsystem that would allow 68k Linux on TT/Falcon to run
GEM/TOS software.  Once this is done, my system will be Linux and Linux alone!
If they could get Wine to work on 68k Linux systems, then that would be icing
on the cake.

							Peter Ross

PS:  Perhaps the creator of MagiC should consider creating a version of MagiC
	for LinuX.