Re: a time for MiNTlibs pl47?

On Tue, 17 Jun 1997, Yves Pelletier wrote:

> > > Dirk Stadler: multiple patches, mostly dealing with
> > >               removing dependencies on the __mint variable.
> >
> > This is something we should discuss first. I've been  talking with MagiC
> > developer who told me MagiC was not fully MiNT compatible...
>
> You mean Dirk's patch would break MiNTlibs for MagiC?  Well,

I thought this originaly, but I don't remember the patch exactly. I just
remember it was about removing __mint variable.

> if that's the only problem, they could always stay with PL46...

It's not about 'they', but about us, programmers, because I want to use
the newest libraries and I want my programs do run on MagiC as well as on
MiNT.

Petr
--
    WWW: http://ft3.zlin.vutbr.cz/stehlik/home.htm          PARCP development