Re: a time for MiNTlibs pl47?

Hi!

On Tue, Jun 17, 1997 at 07:55:36AM +0100, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> > Dirk Stadler: multiple patches, mostly dealing with
> >               removing dependencies on the __mint variable.
>
> This is something we should discuss first. I've been  talking with MagiC
> developer who told me MagiC was not fully MiNT compatible...
And where's the problem? This patch removes most dependencies on __mint
and replaces them with test calls to the required functions. If they are
present (return code != -32L), they're used, otherwise the alternative
code is executed. And as all GEMDOS-calls which MagiC and MiNT have in
common are compatible, I don't see a problem here.

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRC)     binder@rbg.informatik.th-darmstadt.de