Networking

On a bit of a different note, has anybody attempted TCP/IP networking with a
win95 box?

I have been trying for some time now, but with no success. My effort all
hinges on the guess that the direct cable connection in win95 will accept a
SLIP connection. Does anyone know if this is true? I think I've got the
MiNTnet side of it right: I can ping myself as an ip number, as localhost
and as a host name.

If this doesn't work, then I'll have to get myself a unix box with a
ethernet adapter, use slip over a null-modem cable and use that to connect
to a win95 network. That is unless anyone has any nice ideas about network
adapters for an ST?

Mike