Re: Networking

Yep, I use pppd @ 115200 bps.

> hinges on the guess that the direct cable connection in win95 will accept a
> SLIP connection. Does anyone know if this is true? I think I've got the

I think W95 use PPP. BTW, I don't use the direct cable connection, but
commercial solution from Reflection. But recently I got a little .INF
file which should simulate a modem so you could use the Dial Up
Networking option with direct cable. You simply don't enter a telephone
number in that DUN dialog and it works :-)

Petr
--
    WWW: http://ft3.zlin.vutbr.cz/stehlik/home.htm
 e-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz