Re: VFAT.XFS versus MagiC

> As for Germans, seems they have all moved to MagiC.......
> You might as well unsubscribe from this list, Mr.Reschke!

It is true that a MagiC is used very much in germany but I
actually don't blame them. MiNT needs a rewrite BADLY it is
full of patches and in some places one is too scared to
introduce new bugs when correcting a bug. This is partially
because of the fact that MiNT is a overlay over TOS but also
due to the sync. scheme in the kernel which is really
kludgy. I hope you will all find Fenix to be the cure to
this. :-) (I'm sorry for being so pro Fenix but I can't stop!)

I know jr to be a great fan of MiNT and I'm a but shocked by
the latest mails from jr. However this MagiC <-> MiNT war is
really childish. MiNT has it pro and cons and so do MagiC.
This is the MiNTlist we should concentrate on MiNT and relative
topics not bashing on MagiC/MiNT. When it comes to the MiNTish
features of MagiC we should discuss them but I see no reason for
arguing for OR against MagiC here! I hope we also can discuss
Fenix here since Fenix is in many ways "MiNT 2.0" and a large
part of Fenix is a cleanuped and modified part of MiNT.

What I mean is:

*This is MiNTlist. Let's discuss MiNT!
*MagiC has some MiNTish features and these can also be discussed.
*No anti Magic pro MiNT and anti MiNT pro MagiC wars please!
*Let's all try to be polite to each other!

Regards
 Sven

ps. Fenix has nothing at all to do with phenix, CENTEK or dolmen.. ds.