RE: VFAT.XFS versus MagiC

On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, Julian Reschke-FJR010 wrote:

> >(Needless to say Amigas and Macs normally don't use the same type
> > of lowlevel formatting as PCs/Ataris do..)
>
> Macs do when using HD disks.

I noticed that your spin.xfs (Excellent driver btw!) supports MacHFS.
Is this the same fs that's used on Mac floppies? If it was, a
MacHFS.XFS would be cool... I don't know much about the Mac
filesystem, but I often has to exchange data with Mac's and using
DOS-disks is a bit awkward due to the Mac's poor handling of these.

/*
**
*/