Re: Biblio. de maths pour C sur Atari

Newsgroups: fr.comp.sys.atari
Subject: Re: Biblio. de maths pour C sur Atari
Date: 24 Nov 1997 17:35:29 GMT

On 21 Nov 1997 14:36:36, (Emmanuel.Curis@ens.fr) wrote:
 >	Je cherche une librairie de maths en C, si possible à compiler,
 >qui contienne les fonctions isinf(), isnan() et cons{oe}urs  -
 >qui renvoient vrai si le double que l'on passe est, respectivement,
 >un infini ou un « not a number ».
 >	Le math.h de gcc 2.72 (StraTOS) ne contient pas ces fonctions, donc
 >j'ai peur que la lib. qui avec non plus.  Dommage, parce que celle de
 >gcc sur Sun les contient...
 >
 >	Sinon, est­ce que quelqu'un a une méthode sûre pour vérifier qu'un
 >nombre n'est ni infini, ni NaN ?

For those who don't understand french, above is the post I mentioned
about the missing Math functions in the GCC lib. These functions are
used to test if a double is infinite or not a number. Basically, the
GCC package from Funet was included on a french magazine's CD and it
seems the Math.H provided is not as complete as the one used for GCC
under Sun computers.

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 12/48 NVDI 4.11r0, MiNT 1.14.5, N.AES 1.1.0, GlueSTiK
    "By the year 2000 we will, I hope, raise our children to
     believe in human potential, not God." -- Gloria Steinem
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>