Re: Falcon LAN under MiNT

> A test with ftp showed that it wasn't as fast as usual (what else can
> you expect with xon/xoff and 57600? ;-), I got ~1.9Kb/s and not
> 3-3.2Kb/s as usual.
>
> It looks like it's MiNT's fault and not HS-Modem, as it behaves
> exactly the same with or without HS-Modem.

Does the hardware flow control for LAN work OK under TOS? Btw. is LAN
*only* 57600?! I thought RS-422 was faster...

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.