Source distributions

I would like to ask MiNT people porting Unix programs to MiNT to provide
source distributions (or at least diffs to the original source code) in
addition to the binary distribution they made. Here Apache port and IRC
4.4 come to mind. Authors of these ports grabbed public available source
files and made them work with MiNT, that's great. But they also supposedly
made some changes in the source, which changes, without source
distribution or diffs, remain undocumented. I am asking myself, why it
used to be done this way. Now, say, such a port-author leaves the MiNT
community and forgets all about it, then the rest of MiNT people discover
a bug there. Since details of the port are unknown, somebody must sit and
make the port from scratch instead of doing a bugfix.

Please, make sources or diffs public (Kellis :))

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.