Re: TOS platform

http://www.ciebv.com/

 >>   my provider's previous tech-support head was really impressed with my
 >>   TT and said "Finally! Something that has Unix but real GUI and hasn't
 >>   the name Micro$oft written all over it! I want one!".
 >
 >Err...  I could make here a comment about a thing or two that the
 >standard VDI lacks (like off-screen bitmaps).

Erm.. Is there still anyone _NOT_ using NVDI 4 on their Atari??!

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 12/48 NVDI 4.11r0, MiNT 1.14.5, N.AES 1.1.0, GlueSTiK
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>