Re: Stacy problems

  Hi there!

  Sorry to mail you personally, but could I please have a stripped bin of
  one for 68000 via mail or an url, or the sources for it?

  On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, Howard Chu wrote:

  > I have compiled pppd 2.2.0f with modifications to allow up to 115k2 baud.
  > I don't know what the newest pppd is, this source has been on my system
  > for a long time already... I just took Kay Roemer's patches for 2.2.0e
  > and applied them to 2.2.0f, then fixed the ioctl's for setting the port
  > speed.

I have put the binary on my web site. Go to http://highlandsun.com/hyc/,
get pppd220f.tgz. The tar file contains the binary, the man page, and a
brief readme. I don't intend to provide any real support for this code,
but I'm using it myself and it's there for you to use as you wish. For source
code you should grab Kay's port of 2.2.0e and apply his patches to the
publically available 2.2.0f source. (Try a Linux archive site.)
  -- Howard