Re: missing includes?

 >Apparently, some recent internet applications, mainly newer nukes,
 >require some includes that are missing on MiNT:
 >
 >/include/netinet/protocols.h
 >/include/netinet/ip_udp.h

Konrad tells me that, comparing Linux bindings, ip_upd.h and udp.h
are similar, but it still doesn't explain the different filename.

 >Would anyone happen to know what these are and if/how we could have
 >those missing bindings done for MiNT? Thanks.

Yves, can you look those up?

***

About adding single-tasking functionality to MiNT as proposed by
Konrad, I must protest. Software that won't correctly work under
multi-tasking should be fixed or replaced by newer/better apps.

Besides, this kludge won't help fixing obsolete apps designed for
for an ST running TOS 1.02 so it's not gonna do us any good.

Expanding MiNT to provide better compatibility with the outside
world, such as making a VFAT.XFS and implementing IP masquerading
are more desirable actions.

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 12/48 NVDI 4.11r0, MiNT 1.14.5, N.AES 1.1.0, GlueSTiK
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>