Re: STinG and Mint => Privilege Violation (FWD)

Nothing to be called "insufficiency". If Peter Rottengarten is so clever
to point out MiNT innsuffiences, perhaps will be clever enough to fix
them.

OK, enough irony. I don't think its worth fixing (agreed, Jo) since MiNT
has already an excellent and dedicated TCP stack, with all sort of servers
(I had an occasion, btw. to remotely test Stings FTP server... it's very
lame). But I may be wrong with that.

Gtx,

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail:draco@bl.pg.gda.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/

** Quem Iuppiter vult perdere, dementat prius.
** Kogo Jowisz chce zgubic, temu wpierw rozum odbiera.