Re: Smail

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> I have some troubles configuring the smail that came with the KGMD. At
> present, my computer is able to accept a smtp connection, receives the
> mail then stores it to /var/spool/smail/input. My question is: how to make
> it to append the mail to an appropriate mailbox?

Run 'runq' to deliver the mail, or set delivery-mode to 'background' to do
it automatically. I prefer to use 'queued' and run 'runq' when needed, as
I often send mail without being on-line.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~josk/
**
**   beer - maria mckee - atari falcon - babylon 5
*/