Re: STiNG, CAB, and Multitasking (strikes back)

> Atari standards are old, but a reasonable common denominator for developers
> for TOS. Even if you don't agree on that they're reasonable, they DID
> serve precisely this function for most developers in the Atari world, and
> they still do.

Peter, yes, Atari approved XBRA protocol. But if you really think this is
an argument against MiNT, please tell me: what copyright notice is still
inserted into MiNT's welcome text? Isn't it "Copyright (c) 1992-1994 Atari
Corporation"?

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail:draco@bl.pg.gda.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/

** Quem Iuppiter vult perdere, dementat prius.
** Kogo Jowisz chce zgubic, temu wpierw rozum odbiera.