Re: STiNG, CAB, and Multitasking (strikes back)

On Mon, 9 Mar 1998, Peter Rottengatter wrote:

> XBRA is such a standard, and I'm advocating it's use by MiNT. It causes
> no drawbacks, but will improve compatibility with existing software that
> you cannot seriously consider broken for having used a standard that has
> been set by Atari !

I just had a look at the MiNT-source, and it looks like XBRA is used
for all vectors including the critical error handler. Atleast it use
XBRA when it installs it's own vectors. Can somebody refresh my memory
re. the exact problem with STiNG and the proposed change?

/*
**
*/