Re: Fread on u:\proc\MiNT.000

> my ps utility (MiNT tools: www.muenster.de/soft_e.html) tries to read
> the basepage from all processes. With the new MiNT kernel, I get
> EACCDN (-36) on the Fread call. Is this a bug or a feature?
> It used to work in 1.13. How added the new PROC_RW code (the old
> is still there...)?

Hi,

hm, I have no clue, who added this code. Docfiles don't state anything
cleanly on it (perhaps it should change), at least when one is doing a
quick review. The 1.14.x source tree came with it, also some 1.12.6 has it
as well. Sounds like the 1.13 you're talking about is a bit desynched.
Could I take a look at this source tree?

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.