Re: Sync bugs

> To easily see the prob, no need even to switch between vcons and
> console.
> Just keep ALT F10 down.
> (this of course if you have your nvram set to boot in 16 col, won't
> appear).
> here it takes about 4 to 5 times to get the screen out of sync.
> Probably different falcon, different settings and different vcons
> driver.

Probably, since my vcons1d doesn't switch resolutions while you're holding
down an Alt/Fx for a console that is actually being active! :) BTW. I
changed the XBIOS patch once more and now it should _never_ do syncbugs
as long as system calls are used. And I have to disagree with Petr here,
well, some daily software uses XBIOS to switch resolutions (e.g. the
desktop), so the patch (not mine, it is a derivative of what was sent here
by Thomas Binder) isn't that completely unuseful... :)

BTW.2. I would like to apologize to Thomas Binder for not mentioning his
name in the docs on the list of PL 7 contributors...

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.