MINT 1.15.B2/CAB2.50 problems

The following is from: tos4ever@ping.be (Martin "Nightowl" Byttebier)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st
Subject: MINT 1.15.B2/CAB2.50 problems
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 22:55:36 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

Since a few days I'm using MiNT 1.15.b2. I've configurated my setup so
that the partition where I put the downloads is a NEWFATFS. No cache
or writeback.
The cache folder of Cab is also situated at this partition.
Now I've noticed that when I'm online with Cab something is accessing
my harddisk (10 sec.) and so blocks the working of Cab.

The console says this:

Pid 81 (CAB): fatfs.c: remove open FILEPTR fail in : fatfs_close ((null))
or
Pid 81 (CAB): fatfs.c: remove open FILEPTR fail in : fatfs_close (\wwwcache\w\00001e26.htm)

What is going on here?

CU
Martin
--
             * On the seventh day He created Atari *

End of Original message

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>