Re: GlueSTiK 0.03b3

DCC SEND finally works as expected on AtarIRC (this was already
fixed since 0.03b2 I think? ;-).

Speed-wise, it's similar to my home-compiled 0.02b4 version.
However, it seems to put a heavier load on the CPU than mine.

I'll have to run further tests to confirm wether the CPU load is
indeed heavier or not when using the newest version.

FYI, my usual test is to repeatedly e-mail myself a JPEG totaling
about 100k once UU coded. I use POPwatch to retreive messages, as
it displays the number of CPS during download.

As a counterpoint, I attempt logging in from my Stacy and starting
ircII (through nullmodem), while the download is happening and see
how slow the screen redraws are on the Stacy during the process.