Re: new distribution...

 >Running several daemons at the same time on slow machine isn't that
 >demanding as waiting in select() doesn't eat lots of CPU.  You just
 >need lots of RAM (the 4MB limit on STs is more serious though).

Indeed.

Assides from incompatibilities between HS-Modem and MiNT (mentioned
a while back), my only other Stacy problem is the 4Mb limit. I have
been trying to locate some kit that would allow, say, an extra 8 Mb
of TT-Ram, but all kits out there seem totally dependant on specific
STFM hardware...

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>