Re: VFAT kernel considerations

Hi!

On Tue, May 26, 1998 at 03:50:03PM +0200, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
> Emulators should use own XFS to access hosts filesystem. That is not a
> reason to keep the TOS FS, if it turns over to be not necessary on real
> Ataris anymore.

So you really want to force emulator programmers to program one access
method for TOS, and a special XFS for MiNT? I don't think that's a very
good idea. Of course, an XFS has the advantage that almost all features
of the host's filesystem could be used, but it's still not a good idea
to force that, IMO.

Ciao

Thomas

--